What is ExtendaGO KDS?
ExtendaGO KDS is our Kitchen Display System. Its main functionality is synchronising waiters and kitchen staff so you don't lose any order information and you keep your customers happy. Check out its main features:
- Food and non-food preparation interface.
- Online and self-service orders are sent directly to KDS.
- See what’s new, in preparation and done.
- Clear color-coded order status display is easy to follow.
- Supports multiple preparation stations.
- Waiter facilities: table park and order retake.
- First-in-first-out sorting and fixed pick-up times.
- Option to print receipts for takeaway orders.
Do you want to know how it works? This is our hospitality journey:
What is ExtendaGO Ordin?
How to create a customer in the ExtendaGO POS app?
Creating customer groups allows you to manage your entire customer base conveniently on one page. This way you can keep control over your marketing activities. Follow these simple steps:
How does the inventory work in ExtendaGO POS?
How to manually add products to a customer’s account in ExtendaGO POS?
To manually add products to a customer's account in ExtendaGO POS follow these simple steps:
1) Open the "More" menu and click on "Add customer" (this last one previously created in the Backoffice)
2) Click on the "Add product" menu
3) Type the name of the product, add the quantity of items and the price.
Need help? Let's talk!
Our team is happy to answer questions and help you make the most of ExtendaGO.