Extenda Retail is market leaders in the Nordic region and we are aiming for a vision of global presence with best practices and cutting-edge technologies. The two cornerstones of our company are software and retail. Our ambition is to always combine, tweak and refine until we have the perfect solution. Our product suite offers solutions that stretch from in-store to supply chain and logistics.
We can now present an opportunity where you get the chance to fuel growth and reduce complexity with our competitive warehouse management system called NYCE.LOGIC. It is a cloud-based, competitive warehouse management system that is designed and developed to reduce complexity and costs while also enabling scalability for both B2C and B2B companies. Our WMS allows 3PLs, retailers and logistics providers to make their warehouse a competitive advantage. Together, we change and improve the way retail works.
We are now looking for an Application Consultant to strengthen our team and enable further success as we are on a journey to go after new business on a global scale.
Does it sound interesting? Then we would love for you to join us!
As Application Consultant at Extenda Retail you will work close to the client's environment and function as an expert by guiding them on the capacity of our product. In the role as Application Consultant you will get the opportunity to work with well-known clients within logistics, retail and e-commerce. As you will work in close collaboration with the client you will function as an enabler of success by analyzing their needs and translating them into functional requirements for the solution. With a solid understanding of workflows, processes and the market you will be in the heart of the business as you contribute to our continuous growth.
Your mission is to contribute to our clients development by delivering a high level of service and a great understanding of their business needs. In the role as Application Consultant you will have a great impact on the daily operations in the client environment by developing their logistics flows. You will work in cross-functional teams and collaborate with different stakeholders internally to ensure customer satisfaction through our innovative solutions. We offer you a role in the interface of tech and business where you will get the opportunity to grow professionally as you join us on our exciting journey.
We offer you
- Great opportunities to make an instant impact and get the right tools to further develop yourself professionally
- A workplace that offers flexibility
- An environment built on trust where we rely on your competence and always strive to foster innovation
We are looking for
We are looking for an ambitious and driven person with a solid understanding of the logistics and supply chain industry. We think that you want to contribute in sharing ideas to make an impact on how we work. You also have a sound technological understanding together with a strong drive to benefit from personal development. You are a team player that takes responsibility and has a solution oriented approach.
Required Skills And Experience
- Degree in Computer science, IT, Logistics or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Fluent in English, both verbal and writing
- Highly developed social competence and pedagogical & presentation skills
- Solid understanding of WMS and/orERP-system
- Knowledge of C# and Typescript
Nice to have
- Excellent language skills in written and spoken Swedish
Gothenburg or Stockholm
Working at Extenda retail
- Continue developing a comprehensive set of retail services
- Google’s complete catalogue of modular cloud
- Collaboration with Google Cloud to run its next generation of cloud-native retail