Operations Manager - ExtendaGO at Extenda Retail
Imagine something you can do today that you couldn’t do in the past – like paying for groceries without opening your wallet. Extenda Retail is a market-leading company with extensive retail and logistics knowledge. Our innovations touch everyday lives. Join a company that simplifies shopping and inspires retailers and logistics businesses to go further.
ExtendaGO is our SME offering to retailers around Europe. It is a complete and cloud-based solution to enable online and instore shopping. Based on the IOS platform and compatible with Apple. ExtendaGO works mainly through partnerships and resellers within Nordic and western Europe
We are looking for a:
Operations Manager for ExtendaGO
We are looking for an operations manager with the purpose of leading and supporting our services offerings and deliveries to our partners and customers.
- Lead our deliveries and projects together with the ExtendaGO management team
- Support our reselling partners with tools and follow up on requests
- Lead and Manage our PS resources on a daily basis
- Take ownership and control of all services related to our and our partners deliveries
- Work proactively to gain operational efficiency throughout our deliveries
- Coordinate and drive business development by identifying new opportunities in client’s business and managing the development process.
- Work closely with other managers to innovate our products and services
We think you are
An ambitious professional with a COO ambition in your future plans.
The most important aspects to succeed in this role is that you have a genuine interest in business together with a drive and combined curiosity to always develop yourself and exceed expectations. We think that you are a motivated self-starter with strong interpersonal skills. We also think that you are structured with the ability to prioritize tasks together with the ability to take lead in client deliveries.
In this role you will primarily be in contact with stakeholders at both clients and partners. It is important that you can look at the business from a holistic view and understand how every segment plays a part in the complete business view.
Required Skills and Experience
- Higher degree of education in business and administration, engineering or similar.
- Structured approach to your work.
- Experience from project management, client delivery role or similar, preferably with software products or from the retail industry.
- Business acumen and goal oriented.
- Stamina and used to work with several tasks, making priorities and communicate status
- To be attentive and keeping yourself updated about trends and the development in the retail industry.
- Skilled leader with good interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate others.
- Curious personality and enjoys working in close contact with clients and partners.
- That you are a skilled communicator with the ability to tailor the message depending on the audience.
This position is located in Tønsberg and will report to the Managing Director of ExtendaGO.
What can we offer you?
Extenda Retail is a workplace with a young and social work environment where you get exciting and professional challenges and work with colleagues with high competencies.
You will get the opportunity to work with a Scandinavian based company that operates as market leaders with aggressive plans of market disruptive ambitions. We work in cross functional teams where we are united by our mission of simplifying shopping and drive innovation to the retail market.
Working at Extenda retail
- Continue developing a comprehensive set of retail services
- Google’s complete catalogue of modular cloud
- Collaboration with Google Cloud to run its next generation of cloud-native retail