Would you like to be our next expert in defining, developing and implementing smart solutions for our Finance and ERP business areas? You will be the glue between the business operations and technology/developers and responsible for the solution area backlog and roadmap. To succeed in this role we believe you need to have a solid and hands-on finance background, strong collaboration and problem solving mindset, an interest in technology and strong process management skills.
You will be a member of a high competence and high performing team that defines and implements smart solutions to support the business operations of Extenda Retail. We have the cross-functional view of the company and we partner with our stakeholders to deliver automation, productivity and efficiency across the functions. We break down complex into simple and use modern tech in delivering the solutions. Within the tech platform we find business critical applications & processes and we implement change at a high rate using modern ways of working.
We are now looking for a Senior Solutions Lead for Finance & ERP.
A key component of the role is to build strong partnerships with our Finance and Professional Services departments to define and implement the roadmap of our existing ERP and Finance solutions. You will be responsible for the smooth operation, continuous improvements and transformation roadmap of Finance process automation and data handling including supplier management (e.g. Dynamics Business Central, Progressus, Compello, Golden EDI).
We believe your professional background looks similar to this:
- Strong leadership & communication skills - you will be the champion of the solution area and we will turn to you to see it evolves in line with our strategic goals
- Strong stakeholder management skills with a partnership/collaborator aptitude - we work together with our business partners in defining and delivering the best solutions
- Excellent problem solving skills with a passion to translate complex into easy, and not afraid to roll up their sleeves to get stuff done!
- Proven track record from Finance/Accounting, ideally working within a Finance department at a consultancy and/or SaaS company
- Prior experience working with Microsoft Dynamics Business Central
- Ideally a background in data/solution architecture and/or technical product/project management as well as a sound understanding of the solutions & technology will be required to move the area forward. If you are an accountant who has been working with Microsoft Dynamics Business Central, been part of an implementation team and held an Administrator/Configurator role, and have a flair for technology and data - this would work great as well!
- Strong vendor management skills, as we scale using the best vendors in the market
- A deep understanding of Financial processes and/or supporting a SaaS and Professional Services business operation
About Extenda Retail
A place where hobbies, passions and careers come together.
You can love or avoid shopping, or something in between. But to love working here, you have a passion for always exploring the next thing. And you want to power innovation that touches lives every day.
If you're like us, Extenda Retail is a sweet spot where work, play and a long-term career can thrive and grow. Join our community built on trust, care, and innovation!
We look forward to having you on board!
Working at Extenda retail
- Continue developing a comprehensive set of retail services
- Google’s complete catalogue of modular cloud
- Collaboration with Google Cloud to run its next generation of cloud-native retail