Imagine something you can do today that you couldn’t do in the past – like paying for groceries without opening your wallet. Extenda Retail is a market-leading company with extensive retail and logistics knowledge. Our innovations touch everyday lives. Join a company that simplifies shopping and inspires retailers and logistics businesses to go further.
We can now present an opportunity where you get the chance to fuel growth and reduce complexity with our competitive warehouse management system called NYCE.LOGIC. It is a cloud-based warehouse management system that is designed and developed to reduce complexity and costs while also enabling scalability for both B2C and B2B companies. Our WMS allows 3PLs, retailers and logistics providers to make their warehouse a competitive advantage. Together, we change and improve the way retail works.
We are now looking for a Product Owner to strengthen our team and enable further success as we are on a journey to go after new business on a global scale.
As a Product Owner in the Extenda Retail/NYCE team you will be part of a talented cross functional team working with our market leading WMS solution. At Extenda Retail / NYCE we use agile development processes, Scrum, and you will work in close collaboration with the development team to serve a key role being responsible to improve and drive the solution forward. You will coordinate activities which include maximizing the product’s value by delivering upon our product strategy, optimizing the team's backlog, prioritizing and coordinating tasks for requirements, development testing and delivery with high quality and speed. A success factor of the role is your combined ability to take a holistic view of the solution but also dive into technical details and establish trust with clients, stakeholders and our technical teams.
Your mission is to function as the link between market and customer business requirements and the technical solution of our products. The role will require collaboration with different departments within Extenda Retail / NYCE, leading discussions on product implementation and delivering solutions with high quality and speed. With a strong engineering, product centric and agile background you will, as a Product Owner, be involved in discussions about the solutions with product management, developers and architects to write and prioritize user stories in the product backlog.
Your workday and responsibilities
- Serve a key role being responsible to improve and drive the solution forward with quality and speed.
- Manage the team backlog, collaborate in the sprint planning, define and prioritize tasks and/or user stories for the Agile team.
- Ensure that the team understands the Team Product Backlog to the level needed including the level of functionality of the product.
- Sprint risk assessment including mitigation planning and stakeholder management.
- Contribute to facilitate a collaborative, open and transparent environment.
- Support the team with user story definition and clarifications necessary to create user story estimates.
- Work in close collaboration with your own team, Product Management as well as other stakeholders.
- Act as connector between Product Managers and the development team.
- Participate in meetings with customers.
We offer you
Extenda Retail / NYCE is a workplace with a young and social work environment where you get exciting and professional challenges and the opportunity to work together with colleagues with high competencies.
You will get the opportunity to work with a Scandinavian based company that operates as market leaders with aggressive plans of market disruptive international ambitions. We work in cross functional teams where we are united by our mission of driving innovation to the market.
We are looking for
We think you are a person who is curious and eager to learn our product both from a technical and an operational point of view, and with the ability to discuss both technical and operational issues with the team and stakeholders. A person that is:
- A fast learner.
- Data driven and analytical.
- Structured and organized with the ability of multitasking.
- Has proven skills of leadership.
- Communication: Has the ability to tailor the message depending on the audience.
- Good at managing expectations.
Required Skills And Experience
- University degree in Computer Science, logistics or equivalent experience.
- Experience of working with logistics & supply chain management, WMS in general & amp; warehousing processes.
- Experience of Agile methodologies and sprint planning.
- Experience within a software product company.
- Understanding of product development with distributed teams.
- Understanding of Software development.
- Basic knowledge in testing.
- Requirement gathering.
- Fluent in spoken and written Swedish and English.
Nice to have
- Experience as Product Owner.
- Experience with Jira.
- Knowledge of C#.
Our preferred location is Gothenburg.
Working at Extenda retail
- Continue developing a comprehensive set of retail services
- Google’s complete catalogue of modular cloud
- Collaboration with Google Cloud to run its next generation of cloud-native retail