Imagine that you could be a part of making future retail safer, easier, and more fun. At Extenda Retail, we are a dream team of different experts that creates frictionless, game-changing software for major retail and supply chains around the globe. Join a workplace where hobbies, passions and careers come together when we innovate tomorrow’s retail experience.
By optimizing the inbound flow of goods, maximizing the use of finite resources within the four walls, we help protect and ultimately drive a return on invested capital, while simultaneously optimizing outbound fulfillment to deliver on your promise.
NYCE.Logic is a division of Extenda Retail and we are a mid-market leader in the provision of WMS technology and consulting for 3PLs, retailers and wholesalers across Scandinavia.
As a Solution Consultant your job duties are varied and complex as you present the company’s software solution NYCE.LOGIC WMS. Including advanced product concepts, future direction and 3rd party integration towards complementary products for commercial purpose. You function as the main expert on product and processes in engagements with prospective and existing customers to bridge the gap between technology and business.
Your mission is to provide pre-sale support to prospective and existing customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision. You take part in the sales process by responding to RFIs and RFPs. You’ll develop and deliver high quality standard presentations and demonstrations that articulate advanced product features and benefits as well as overall solutions.
- Assist Sales in qualification, discovery and building value proposition.
- Assist Sales in responding to RFIs / RFPs.
- Take part in client discussion with the purpose of developing and deliver presentations and product demos, on prospective as well as existing clients
- Articulate the product future direction/roadmap and overall solutions.
- Present the company's software solutions, including:
- Advanced product concepts and their benefits
- Future direction
- 3rd party complementary products
- Support Marketing in the launch of new initiatives, campaigns and education with industry and product input.
- Following successful wins, you ensure handover from pre-sales to the Professional Services organization to secure quality in the actual deployment of the software to customers
We think you are
As this is a senior role where you will handle varied and complex tasks with multiple stakeholders both externally and internally. You’ll need an independent judgment together with great analytical skills to position and bring business justification in pre-sales activities. As your mission is to present the solution and product in pre-sales activities we set a high value on your communication and presentation skills to succeed in this role. We also think that you have a sound technical knowledge as well as a commercial understanding to bring value to business and technical audiences.
Skills and requirements
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in needs analysis, positioning, business justification.
- Experience from warehousing, 3PL, Management Consulting (supply chain/logistics/warehousing) or WMS software is preferred
- Minimum 2 years pre-sales or WMS consultant Experience.
- University degree (BS/BA).
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills to both business and technical audiences.
- Strong skills in delivering exciting solution demos, that demonstrate the business impact of a solution rather than features/functions.
- Structured, analytical and able to manage multiple priorities
- Fluent in Dutch and English
“Waardenburg”, Netherlands. Travel expected up to 50% to prospects and/or customers across Europe. Flexible working location is up for discussion.
Working at Extenda retail
- Continue developing a comprehensive set of retail services
- Google’s complete catalogue of modular cloud
- Collaboration with Google Cloud to run its next generation of cloud-native retail